Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Flower-Wagon Full of Fun

Just love this Wagon Full of Fun Set. So many cute images! This set will be in the new Occasions Mini Set that will be available to order today if all goes well! Stampin' Up! is having a few technical difficulties this morning getting the Catalog up so will let you know when you can begin ordering online! If you have not received a copy in the mail or at one of my clubs or workshops I will also post the mini on the sidebar when it is ready! I used Tangerine Tango card stock and then added a layer of Whisper White card stock after I put it through the Big Shot with the Stampin' Up! Backgrounds Texturized Plate. I used the Water Color Paper and mounted it on apiece of Kiwi Kiss card stock that had also been run through the Big Shot with the Texturized Plate #4. A piece of striped Tangerine Tango ribbon was added. I watercolored with the Aqua Painter and used Caramel, Tangerine Tango and Certainly Celery stamp pads. I am hoping this is a sure sign of Spring coming!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I really like that set. Cute card Peggy.