Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Winners of Blog Candy

These are the Winners of my Blog Candy for my 10,000 visitors:

I drew these numbers from Random. Org. The favorite set from those that participated was Wagon Full of Fun with Very Versatile in 2nd. They were all very close. Thank you to all who participated! It was fun for me to get your messages.

#15 Wendy Kidd -Wendy's Favorite Set was Forest Friends She wins a pkg of Fleurettes
#6 Robyn Correa chose her favorite was Very Versatile --She won the stamp Set "Yummy"
#19 Julie Kopp chose Wagon Full of Fun --She won a variety of Corduroy Buttons & Window Sheets
#30 Peggy Spindler chose Scenes from the Garden --she won a Variety of Corduroy Buttons
#10 Chris Austin chose her favorite set to be Wagon Full of Fun --She won Congrats Stamp Set
#1 Lorie Ames chose Mower --She won a roll of Certainly Celery Ribbon

Congratulations! Please contact me in 24 hours so I can send these items to you. Thank you for participating! Please enclose your mailing address!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, my! Thank you very much! I have responded to your e-mail! :o)

Luv 2 Cre8 With U said...

Wow, thanks so much! I too have emailed you.