Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hit the Road

This is such a clever masculine card. I always have such a hard time making masculine cards but this one was actually fun to make. You could add all types of things to put on top of the car. This one I thought I would make the suitcases look like they were flying through the air. I am actually using this card for a Belated Birthday card. I used Sahara Sand cs with To The Nines Specialty DSP. The DSP will be on sale beginning tomorrow. If you buy 3 packages of DSP you can get the 4th package free. This will be the Special for the Month of May. I used watercolored paper and my aqua painter on the image. I love to watercolor as it is so relaxing. Chocolate Chip card stock borders the watercolor paper and the Happy Birthday image.
Be watching for some GREAT ANNOUNCEMENTS from Stampin' Up! and Sizzix and also becoming a Demonstrator for only $75.00. Wow!

No comments: