Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Baskets

What a beautiful card and tulips!! I got these from the 2nd grade class that I worked with yesterday. The kids each made an Easter Basket from the Envelope Die of the Big Shot! They were such good listeners and were all able to put the basket together, stamp their own image and punch out the circle and scallop circle.
These are pictures of the kid's baskets. They are going to fill them with Easter Candy on Thursday and take them home.

I had the envelopes cut and had all the materials in a baggie. They got to choose the colors they would like. They also chose their own matching??? circles and scallops.


I may venture into a Mother's Day project with them as they did such a nice job! Next time I am going to let them use the Big Shot but thought this project would take too long for each of them to cut out their own basket. Most of them could use the punches themselves. A fun group to work with!!!! I am going to another school on Thursday morning!

3 comments:

Becky said...

These came out very cute, great job.

Lorie said...

Awww...those are completely wonderful! How fun of you to go and do that with them!

Sherry said...

I can imagine how much fun this was. Good for you. The baskets are adorable.