Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Good Friend Paper Bag Book




I will be teaching this Good Friend Paper Bag Book class on Wednesday, May 13th from 10:00-11:30 am and 6:00-7:30 pm at my home. You can attend the class for $10.00 or you can pay $30.00 which will include the Good Friend Stamp set and the class. You will go home with a completed Bag Scrapbook. You must register by May 4th so I can order the supplies and have them here in time for class. Your payment will be considered your registration fee. If you are unable to attend this day contact me and we will arrange a time for you to complete the book. This book originated from Candice Anderson. I made this book yesterday and just made a few changes. The pullouts are so cute. Email me for my address if you need it. I would also be glad to send this out as online class if you are unable to attend. Just email me at pegireland@hotmail.com
I have been late posting if at all as have been helping outside in the mornings. Oh, yes, the mud is still here! It is drying up a little each day but it is still so deep in the corrals. We are awaiting the arrival of a little foal so I am on the night shift. I am so thankful it is so nice outside in the middle of the night as I am trudging to the corrals. Now the house to the corral is dry so it is more convenient. I do enjoy the outside work--now if someone would only do the inside work!! Thank you for looking and have a great day!

No comments: