Sunday, April 19, 2009

Retired Stamps

$13.00 Friendship Blooms

These are some of the retired stamps I have for sale. They are priced at the price they are in the catalog not including the shipping and taxes. (some are less). If you purchase some of these sets for example $50.00 worth then you can buy $50.00 worth of merchandise on my Stampin' Up! Website or email me at pegireland@hotmail.com and I will place the order. I will basically send you the retired stamp sets free and you get the new merchandise also. You must pay for the shipping and taxes on your new merchandise but I will send you the retired sets free after you have purchased the new merchandise. I will pay for the postage or deliver the retired sets to your home. You need to email me first to make sure I have the sets available before you place your order. I will give you 24 hours to place your order before I release the sets again. If you have any questions email me. This is for US only! This special is for individual orders and not for club orders!

No comments: