Saturday, April 4, 2009

Big Shot Boxes, Ribbon, and Tags

Big Shot Box Templates, Ribbon, and Tags--

I will cut Box Templates for you with my Big Shot.
The package will include: ( the boxes will not be assembled)

I will cut 10 boxes for you with my Big Shot of one of the 10 choices of DSP on my Sidebar and will also include matching ribbon (18 inches of 5/8 inch Grosgrain for each box) and 10 scallops and 10 circles (without an image). I will ship Priority Mail. You can also email me if you would like a variety, etc, more than 10, etc. so I can combine shipping. The price is $13.50 which includes $4.95 shipping. You may pick them up for $8.50 for the group of 10 and not have the shipping cost.

These boxes are great for gifts, gift cards, Spring Open Houses, Teas, Candy,etc. You can also cut an oval in the front and add acetate so you can through it and add candy, etc. Check out a picture on my blog on March 23rd.

I will be placing my first order for DSP on Tuesday, April 14th and should have the orders ready to be mailed out on April 21st.

I would also be interested in cutting the scalloped bags and/or matchboxes. Email me with your interest. pegireland@hotmail.com

No comments: