Thursday, April 2, 2009

Another Wagon Full of Fun

Here is another Wagon Full of Fun card. This time I used Chocolate Chip card stock and Pink Pirouette layers. I ran the Pink Pirouette through the Big Shot using Texture Plates #4. The image was stamped on Watercolor Paper and then watercolored with an Aqua Painter using So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, and Baja Breeze ink pads. I also added some pink small brads. I love to watercolor as it is so relaxing! This stamp set can be found in the Occasions Mini catalog. Yesterday I spent the afternoon outside tagging calves and cleaning up. It was so nice out! Starting to melt but hope it doesn't go too fast as a lot of people have snow in their attics and it is starting to melt up there so you know what that will bring-a big mess! Hopefully, today I will be able to do a lot of stamping as I have a long list to accomplish!

No comments: