Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009

My sister and her family visited us over the weekend. We decided to dye some Easter Eggs. Never too old to dye eggs--my nephew--Luke, sister--Rhonda and niece--Erin.
They traveled from Pinedale, Wyoming for the visit.

Ethan and Zach really into the dying!!!


This is a picture on Easter morning with their Uncle Bud and Aunt Peg after the Easter Bunny arrived and before they left for their long trip home--

We always have so much fun when we get together-talking, playing cards, fixing meals, eating, etc. This is a family picture of my sister, Rhonda, and husband, Kenny and 4 kids--Ethan, Zach, Erin and Luke.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

That makes me sooooo homesick. Looks like you guys had a great time. Those cute Egle kids are getting so tall. Erin is going to tower over the boys before long. I talked to Dad and he couldn't believe how much they had grown.