Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Post It Notes

Here are some Post It Note Folders that I cased from Angie Juda's Blog. She has a video on this project. I used 8 1/2 x 3 3/8 Pink Pirouette cs and folded it in half. I crimped the ends so it is easier to fold. I had also used the Big Shot #1 Texturized Plate before I crimped the cs. I stamped Be Happy from the Darling Dots Level Set using Pretty in Pink and then used the 1 1/4 punch to punch out the image. I punched out a piece of Pink Pirouette using the 1 3/8 punch and used the Scallop Punch to punch out a Whisper White Scallop. I pierced the scallop after I mounted all of the circles with Dimensionals. I added 12 inches of Ribbon. If you stamp your image and it is not clear just take your sanding block and sand the image. It is amazing how much better it looks.
I I used the image Friend from the Level II Stamp Set A Little Something. On this card you can see the ribbon is a little different. I used my Pretty In Pink Stampin' Write Marker and went along both edges of the ribbon. You can also use 2 or 3 different colors on your ribbon.

I added 1/2 package of Post It Notes on the inside by using double sided tape to adhesive it down. A full package makes it to bulky. These would make great hostess gifts, teacher gifts, or for any type of gift. They are so fun, quick, and easy to make. I am going to try some DSP and some different types of Post It Notes. Thanks for looking and have a great day!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This is so cool, nice job Peg!