Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Special

This is not an April Fool's Joke! I am going to be offering a 40 square game for the month of April or however long it takes to fill up 40 squares. This month Stampin' Up! has a special that for every $40 you order from the Occasions Mini catalog you can get one (1) item free on page 208 of the Stampin' Up! catalog. These items are all under $10.00. You also get one of the items if you hostess a $150 workshop.What a deal!!!! MY SPECIAL ONLY is for every $40.00 you spend (subtotal) with me from the Catalog or the Occassions Mini which can be online, in my clubs, email me, or at a workshop you get to put your name on a square. You can tell me which square you would like unless it is already full. When all the squares are full (no matter what time of the month it is or if it is in May, etc.) I will draw for Prizes!!!! I will be doing Random Drawing from the Internet. This special will now begin around noon on April 2nd when Stampin' Up! gets the technology up and running.

1st Prize- $40.00 Gift Certificate (anything from the Occasions Mini or Catalog with a value of $40.00.
I will also be posting more prizes as we go
I will also be posting all the numbers so when one is gone you will have to choose another one!
Have fun!!!!!!

No comments: