Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Valentine Bundle Samples

Here are just a few of some samples with the new Valentine Bundle. I used the Candy Lane striped DSP and the 3 Heart Punch. The punch is just awesome! You can use colored paper on the hearts and then use the white gel pen to make the dots around the hearts also. I had a little extra help this afternoon with trying to finish all of my Card Organizers filled with cards. It was amazing how much faster it went when we worked together cutting, punching, and tying ribbon.
This card also used the DSP which shows the back and front of one piece of DSP. I also used the Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon--love that ribbon!

This card was put together quickly with the help of the Top Note from the Big Shot. We used Riding Hood Red and Pirouette Pink for most of the card stock. You can also add the new buttons (which I have lost on my table somewhere) and brads---I will show more samples tomorrow so stay tuned. Remember this set is on sale from December 23rd to January 31st for 20% off. Check the brochure on the right bar. They are already out of the Candy Lane paper but will be shipped in early January. They sold over 9,000 bundles to demonstrators before the special went to customers so it has been a popular set. I finished all of my gifts and they are all wrapped and delivered except for my Dads which I am delivering tomorrow, some that will be delivered on Christmas Day and one set during vacation when meeting friends. It is so fun to deliver gifts when someone is not expecting one! I did use all of the tins I bought. Wish I would have bought more so may have to take another visit to the Thrift Shop! So fun to use!


No comments: