Sunday, December 21, 2008

Baja Breeze Carousel Notes

This is the Baja Breeze Carousel Notes found on page 167 on the SU catalog. I put two of these together with the Jumbo Brads and added some wide Chocolate Chip ribbon. The stamp set is from the Country Living Stamp Kit. Then of course, I had to add some bling! Glitter, glitter, glitter! To add a little extra I sponged the outside of the carousel with Chocolate Chip ink and then punched a hole at each scallop. Tomorrow I will begin posting some Valentine Cards and some new stamp sets that will be coming out in the New Catalog. It doesn't seem possible that we would be posting Valentine Cards already but if you would like to get in on the free shipping and the Valentine Bundle you will have to order on December 23rd to take advantage of both specials. I am about done making Christmas gifts. Hopefully, I will finish tomorrow! I figured I have made over 250 cards for my gifts for Christmas. It is time for a little break but then I see all of this yummy paper coming in for Valentine's Day! Have a great week!

No comments: