Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Peanut Cluster Bag

I am back and I did not leave the country. I had my cord to my camera at my daughters and we kept forgetting to bring it home. I will try and post several today. My daughters and I have been doing a lot of baking. We even got my husband to decorate some sugar cookies tonight. These are such a simple little gift-just put some peanut clusters in a small bag and add the Top Note and a Snowflake from the Big Shot. Yummy! and so easy. It just takes peanut butter, chocolate chips and then add some Spanish Peanuts. Pretty simple recipe. We are trying to get some neighbor and office trays done. I will try my luck at Banana Bread and Gumdrop Cookies tomorrow. My husband is still waiting for the Peanut Butter Fudge!!!! I also got all of my ornaments done for my great nieces and nephews! I really look like the Glitter Queen! We have been staying up late watching the National Finals Rodeo so I try to get a little done in between commercials.

No comments: