Sunday, December 28, 2008

New DSP

It has been awhile since I posted so I decided to post quite a few new cards using the Valentine Bundle and also some new DSP. I have been cleaning and organizing my kitchen cupboards (throwing and recycling)! It is so nice when it is all done! Now to get to my closets!!!!! This card uses Cameo Coral cs and the new Raspberry Tart DSP. Isn't is yummy? Tomorrow I will post the different colors of papers in the packet. I did decide that Stampin' Up! needs some black wide ribbon. I hope it is coming in the new catalog. I used the black grosgrain ribbon and the scalloped punch.
I used Pink Pirouette cs along with the wide Chocolate Chip ribbon and the Candy Lane DSP. This was a quick and easy card to make!

Glitter, glitter! I used the Chunky Glitter on the letters of LOVE along with the wide Pink Pirouette ribbon. The little rhinestone brads will fit into the Filagrees to make the flower. I think black brads would have looked better along the side but I was out of them so just used the pink rhinestone brads.


Love the Black and Pink together! I used several punches on this card--scalloped, 1 1/4, 1 3/8 circle punches and the Heart Punch. I also used the wide Pink Pirouette ribbon.



Love the colors here! I used the new Jackpot DSP and just reversed the DSP on the other side. I added the Black Organdy Ribbon which is retired and stamped all of the hearts with Black ink onto Cameo Coral cs. We really needed some black prints for DSP. Tomorrow I will also show you the papers in the Jackpot DSP. Thank you for looking and have a great week! I am having company for the next couple of days but I will try and sneak in some posting!




No comments: