Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Cards with Scraps

I took Carol's advice and just started going through my Scrap Baskets to see how many cards I can come up with. It is amazing how a person accumulates so many scraps so fast. I used a white Scallop from the Big Shot and stamped the Santa from the Jolliest Time of the Year! Love this set! I also used some Liquid Applique and of course MORE GLITTER!!! Dear Santa is from the rub ons Season of Cheer! Love the rub ons!
This card uses the stamp set from the Country Living Kit! I can see that these stamps will be used a lot in this set!

I made a square card with Baja Breeze and the Ski Slope DSP. The snowflakes were cut with the Big Shot from Whisper White card stock. I used the Holiday Wishes from the Country Living Stamp Set.


No comments: