Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snowflake Card

Wow! What a whirlwind these last two days have been ! I had 2 clubs at my house which were just a blast! We always have so much fun when we get together. I love clubs as you get to know your customers better and it is such a social event. As someone said it is such good therapy and better than going to a psychologist! How true! Last night we took my dad out for dinner and then we went out to eat to celebrate my sister-in-laws birthday. I just had a three course meal-a little at each restaurant! Tonight we had friends over for soup and sandwiches and then watched the NFR. I even got a little stamping in done in between. This card is 4 1/4 x 10 3/4 Baja Breeze with Ski Slope DSP. You score on the 4 1/4 and the 8 3/4. I added the felt snowflakes and Peaceful Wishes Rub On on the bottom!
I just turned the DSP over and put this DSP on Riding Hood Red card stock and added a snowflake and the brown rub on "Merry & Bright". It is really storming out - wind is blowing (what a surprise) and the temperture is dropping. We got some snow earlier. It is suppose to be a rough day tomorrow. (I guess it is Sunday now as it is after midnight.) We were suppose to leave for Denver tomorrow as I had an appointment on Monday but I can see that is not going to happen. Hopefully, I will get to do a lot of stamping tomorrow and get some Christmas gifts finished. Thanks for looking!

No comments: