Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Top Note Thank You

It is so quiet around our house again! I love it when family comes to visit! Time just goes too fast! I so enjoy my little nieces as they have such good manners as "thank you" and "please" for everything and it is so nice to sit and visit with them over a piece of pie or banana bread. Today's post was inspired by Shalae (Shellie's daughter). If you go to the Stampin' Up! website and click on Shellie's blog you can scroll down and see Shalae's Christmas card. I have made so many of this pattern for thank yous. I used the Riding Hood Red Ribbon to put through the Jumbo Brads on most of them. A great way to also use up scraps of ribbon and no tying.
On this card I used Olive cs and Black ink. I was limited with ribbon after I stamped it with black so I used the white cord-unraveled it and tied it as it looked better. I put two Top Notes together and added a Jumbo Brad. On the second layer I added my message. If you use any type of ribbon or cording and mail the card it will cost an extra 17 cents. Have fun with this pattern and be creative! I hope everyone has a fun and safe New Year's Eve!!!!

No comments: