Saturday, December 20, 2008

Retired Bronc Buster

I was so disappointed when I found out that SU was retiring this set. I love this set for my western friends. I have been making a bunch of western cards for friends for Christmas so I will just show you a few. This image was stamped on Whisper White and mounted on DSP on top of Chocolate Chip card stock. I also sponged along the edges and added a couple of the Jumbo Brads and the white cording from the Holiday Mini catalog.
This card was stamped with Chocolate Chip ink onto Whisper White card stock and sponged along the sides. I also added 3 Jumbo Brads onto Blue Bayou card stock which was mounted on Tangerine Tango card stock. You could add any image or Rub On on either of these cards. You could also add any of the brads or hardware on these western cards.

No comments: