Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cocoa Gift

I thought I had posted this but couldn't find it on my blog. This little cocoa gift was made with a 3 x 12 piece of Riding Hood Red card stock. I put on a Rub On from Seasons of Cheer Rub Ons in the Holiday Mini Catalog. The oval was cut with a cutting system so the name of the cocoa would show through. I used Chocolate Chip for the Top Note and added some Riding Hood Red/Very Vanilla Ribbon from the Holiday Mini. This little project has been on the internet but I can't remember where I found it so I can give credit to this person. I just love this ribbon-use it for so many projects. I got the Cocoa from the Weathered Vane. This cocoa comes in many flavors. This would be a great treat on a night like tonight when the temps are well below zero.

No comments: