Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You gotta love this guy! "I still have a full deck, I just shuffle slower". This stamp set is from "The Golden Oldies" in the new Ocassions Mini catalog beginning tomorrow, April 1st. It has 3 cute images in it. I used Artichoke card stock along with To The Nines DSP. I reversed the To The Nines DSP that is under the Caramel card stock. I also used the new Chocolate Chip Jumbo Brads and the small Chocolate Chip Brads. Everything is still closed down here from yesterday's blizzard-I90 from Sundance to Mitchell. Last night the Rapid City streets were closed. I was out shoveling and not making much progress. The snow is so sticky to the shovel. I would load the shovel with snow and then couldn't get it off. I finally gave up!!! We should really be green this Summer. There is more snow coming tomorrow again. The dams were full before this so we should have lots of water and grass. Today is the last day for Sale-a-bration. Enjoy your day and watch tomorrow for my 40 square game in April. Everyone can participate! Prizes and fun again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: