Sunday, March 8, 2009

Top Note Thank You

This is a Top Note Card that I cased from here at Gretchen's site. It is using the DSP from Sale-a-bration and also the Ribbon Bundle. I turned the DSP down about 1 1/2 inches and then adhesived the rest to the Bashful Blue Top Note. I cut off the little pointers on the sides so it would be easier to put the ribbon on. I also used some ribbon at the top and put it through the hole I punched with my Horizontal Slot Punch. The image is from the Sale-a-bration Yummy Set. Remember, there is only 23 days left to get the Sale-a-bration Sets. If you purchase $50 of merchandise you get one free item from Sale-a-bration.
This is another card just like the above only I used Sahara Sand along with a different sheet of the DSP from Sale-a-bration. I also used the Outline for Fun stamp set for "Thanks". Just image all of the different DSP's you could use with this same card. This will easily fit into a standard envelope. Thank you for looking and have a great day!


No comments: