Thursday, March 19, 2009

Manhatten Flower


Good morning to everyone on this beautiful day! I went out early and did some chores-I fed this little baby calf (Pairy) by bottle! They are so cute and he is so lively! We just started calving yesterday so the work has begun! You probably noticed some new buttons and a siggy on my blog last night. Thank you so much to Michelle Laycock! Now I have an email button and order button and will also add some more details as soon as I get it all figured out! She did a wonderful job! The card that I made is from the Textured Impressions Die, Manhatten Flower! I used the Big Shot to make the flower on Riding Hood Red card stock and layered it with Baja Breeze card stock. It was then mounted on Sweet Slumber Specialty DSP which is found on page 158 of the Stampin' Up! catalog! This paper is just beautiful! It is a little heavier than the normal DSP-plus double sided! I also used ribbon from the Ribbon Originals on page 178. On April 1st you will be able to order the new Oval Scallop Punch and the Oval All Stamp Set.

No comments: