Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Petal Pizzaz Scrapbook Page

This is the 12 x 12 scrapbook page we made in Club this month. We used the theme "something old, something new". Old was Soft Sky, Cool Caribbean or Groovy Guava In Color 12 x 12 card stock and new was the Ribbon Bundle from Sale-a-bration. The gals had a lot of fun making many colors of flowers from Petal Pizzaz. And of course, I left my camera at home so I didn't get any cool pictures of their creations. I usually just make a very basic page and then they take off from there. We do not add pictures at Club--too time consuming!!!! If you were unable to attend club I will have your materials in with your order. I did not put your scrapbook page or your Scallop Bag together so be sure to look at the blog. If you are interested in coming to my St. Patrick's Open House be sure and sign up by the 14th so I can prepare the Make and Takes, and of course the most important is FOOD AND DOOR PRIZES!!! I will be having lots of DOOR PRIZES!!! Even some fun activities!!!!!!!!!!!! Come and have fun!!!!

No comments: