Friday, March 27, 2009

This is the embossed Manhatten Flower using the Big Shot. I love this machine as you can tell. I made this card for a dear friend of ours that passed away this last week. I embossed this on Baja Breeze card stock and then added the new Scallop Oval with Chocolate Chip and added the image "Special Friend" with Chocolate Chip Ink. The polka-dot ribbon is Valet found on page 178 in the Stampin' Up! catalog. Remember there is only 5 days left of Sale-a-bration for you to get your FREE stamp sets with a $50 order. Be watching this Blog for my April special. I spent yesterday cutting out 40 Easter Baskets for 2 classrooms. I was mixing and matching DSP with card stock so they wouldn't all be the same. I will be forwarding some pictures after we complete the projects! I am sure the 2nd Graders will have fun. We are making them with 4 of the Big Shot envelopes and adding Easter grass and candy! Have a great day of stamping! I am on my way to town to get my hair cut, see my dad, and run some errands!










No comments: