Monday, March 16, 2009

More St. Pat's Pictures

Oh, my gosh! How much fun can some stampers have in one day? I had a St. Patricks Day Appreication get together for all of my customers and club members. We had so much fun stamping, playing games, and socializing!!!!


This is a picture of Jennifer as she is studying the catalog. Look at those pages flip!!!


These three ladies are working very hard on their Make and Takes-well, trying to work!

They are having so much fun with their Curly Label card. When they got through with their Make and Takes we played the game, LCR. What a blast! They had to play the game in order to win a prize of tiles, cubes, Big Shot Dies, etc. The game goes very fast so I had to have quite a few prizes.


The ladies could sign up for Door Prizes, Count the Green M & M's and a Punch Class. In the background are some little baskets that I made each of the guests with their initial on them. I filled them with a sucker, mint patty, Stampin' Up! pen, and a stamp.






No comments: