Thursday, March 5, 2009

Botanical Blooms-Sale-a-bration

This is a card I made with the Botanical Blooms Sale-a-bration stamp set. I used Pale & Perfect Plum card stock along with Mellow Moss. I haven't used those colors for a long time and they are so pretty together. This card is a 4 inch square (cut 8 inches x 4 inches). I also used a piece of Pale Plum 1 inch by 4 inches and used the new Lace Punch. On some cards I turned the lace piece one way and on others I turned the lace piece opposite. I also used my Stampin' Write Markers for the stem of the flowers. The ribbon is Eggplant.
I stamped the image right on some of the cards and on one of them I got it a little crooked so I just put a piece of Pale Plum card stock over the saying. Actually, I like that card better. Fun cards to make!!

No comments: