Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tie The Knot Scrapbook Kit

These pages are using the Tie The Knot Scrapbook Kit. These are all pictures of my mom. I decided to make this 6 x 6 Brag Book of my Mother's Life. Wow! What a shock I got! I went to get some pictures from my albums and had about 3 pictures of my mother growing up other than the wedding pictures. Remember, how fast I said these albums were! Well, not this one! It has taken me 6 hours and I am on page 8. It is amazing what happens to time when you start working with pictures. I emailed my family and of course my sister, Sherry, is Johnny on the Spot. She had pictures to me in a split second.Then of course they all had to be uploaded, printed and cut. Now that that is done maybe it will go faster!
This is a wedding picture of my mom and dad. My dad was in the Service and came home and they got married.

These are some wedding pictures. They had a very small unannounced wedding. I think Grandpa and Grandma, the priest, my mom's sister and my dad's brother were there.


This is a picture of my mom's family. Yes, there were 12 living kids! You counted right! My poor grandma! My mom was the youngest girl! I will try and finish the book tomorrow and show you the finished project!



1 comment:

Sandie said...

Peg, thanks for sharing these lovely family photo's with us. I love the layouts that you made :-)