Sunday, March 30, 2008

Scrapbook Kit Workshop


May is National Scrapbook Month!



Scrapbook Workshop Coming Soon!
I will be having a Scrapbook Workshop at my house on Monday, May 5th at 10:00 am and 6:00 pm. You can choose to make a scrapbook for Mom, Family, Baby, Summer, Wedding, etc.
Three options:
1) $30.00 - 6 x 6 Brag Book from Stampin' Up and enough materials from the Scrappin Kit of your choice! Choices for 6 x 6 Brag Books are on Page 176 (Natural, Read Red, Navy or Mellow Moss.) The Scrappin Kits are on pages 172-175. I have samples made for you for the Baby Boy, Baby Girl, Tie the Knot, Crew Kids Girl and Summer Days
2) $10.00 includes paper and adhesives from the Scrappin Kit of your choice
3) $40.00 - I will make you a book with the Scrappin Kit of your choice--postage is $4.60 extra
Send payment to Peg Ireland by April 21st so the Brag Books and Kits will be here on time. Email me for any questions or concerns.














1 comment:

Sandie said...

Peggy,
I'm all over this! Sign me up!