Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Summer Designer Paper



I have made some cards using the new Summer Designer Paper from the new Occasion Mini catalog. The first card also uses some rub ons and some Wasabi Striped ribbon. The second card I used Happy Birthday from It's Your Birthday set (p. 141) and also added some wide Red Grosgrain Ribbon (p. 191). I also added my favorite punch (Scallop Punch) on the top and used my markers to add the cherries (Tart & Tangy set p. 14 in Occassions Mini). The last card uses Thanks from "Thanks for Everything" on p. 142 stamped in Real Red. I added some red card stock under the Designer Paper to make the paper stand out a little from the Bashful Blue card stock. Again, I added the scallop punch with the 1 3/8 inch circle punch and then sponged the edges of the circle. We had a great time at club last night and I will post the scrapbook page we did tomorrow. Have a great stamping day!

No comments: