Friday, March 28, 2008

Summer Days Scrapbook Kit

This Scrapbook Page is from the Summer Days Scrapbook Kit. I added a flower from the Die Cut Bloom in the Occasions Mini catalog. Also, there is a Build a Brad in the middle of the flower.

Just add your photos to the pages!



Some more scrapbook pages! These are so fun! It takes less than one hour to cut the paper and make one of these 6 x 6 Brag Books! I even put all the pages in the book in that time! These would make great birthday gifts or even make one for yourself to be ready for Summer '08! These pages will be some of those offered in the Class I will be teaching in May on Scrapbook Kits! Be watching for the update on the Class! I will post one more group of pages which will be from Tie The Knot Scrapbook Kit. Hopefully, I will have some pictures of my mom in the book when it is completed.

No comments: