Monday, March 10, 2008

Birthday Card








This card has been sitting on my desk for about a week and I couldn't decide what to do with it. I had the Mustard Card stock and the East Coast Prep Designer Paper on it along with the 5/8 grosgrain ribbon and then I couldn't decide what to do with it. Today I added the Birthday set from Sale-a-bration in Real Red and stamped the greeting with White Craft ink.
If you stamp with an image and it does not completely ink like the cake below just take your sanding block (p. 184) and sand back and forth on the image and then stamp the image in ink. It will work like the top card shows.
It is easier to stamp your cake on a piece of white card stock and then cut the card stock out than cut and then stamp.


1 comment:

Sandie said...

Peggy,
I just adore those colors on that card!