Sunday, March 9, 2008

Carousel Notes


What a blast I have been having with these Carousel Notes (p. 7 in Occasions Mini 11.95 for 12 notes plus chocolate chip colored envelopes.) You can either stamp on them, use the Rub Ons , use them in your scrapbook pages with photos, or just send a photo in the mail. These are so much fun to work with! The top note I used the Soft Sky carousel with chocolate chip ink, 5/8 ribbon, and Enjoy Every Moment stamp set (p. 51) in the Idea Book. After I was done stamping I took and sponged around the edges of the Carousel. I put two of the carousels together using the Jumbo Eyelets (p. 189).


On the Wild Wasabi Carousel I used white Rub Ons from the Eastern Elegance set (p 182). I also used the uni-ball Signo Gel Pen (p. 183) to add the little dots on each edge. Again, I used white craft ink and sponged around the note. It just softens it a little.

This is a picture of the Groovy Guava note. It was very hard to get a good picture of this color as it kept making double lines of all of the Rub Ons. I don't know what was up with that! I used the Rub Ons from Sale-a-bration on this note card. I also used the white pen and sponged around the edges. I am sure these will cost an extra 17 cents to mail them as they are larger than a regular sized envelope. I hope you have as much fun with these as I have!!


No comments: