Friday, February 27, 2009

Waterfall Scrapbook

This is a Waterfall Scrapbook that Heather had on her website. I bought a pattern from her and will have a class on it if there is enough people interested in it. You can make them for babies, wedding, friends, etc. You can make 4 of them from 1 Scrappin' Kit! This one I made for my niece for her birthday and used a retired Scrappin' Kit as I wanted one with Friends on it.
When you pull the Tab on the side it opens up and keeps flipping. She can add sayings or pictures of her Friends.

This is another page for Notes, etc.


The pages become smaller as you go. It is just something a little different and fun for a gift. I hope she has fun with it!!! It is snowing here again and it is cold out. We just got done sorting calves as we sell them today. It gets you going for the day when that wind hits your face at 6 degrees. Nice and healthy though!!!!

No comments: