Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Busy, Busy

This is the inside of a package that Theresa shared with all of the Club members last week.
She took a spin off of the Snowman Mints that we had made. She brought one for all the club members. A cute idea, Theresa and thank you for sharing.

I really don't know what I have been doing but just seem to be busy and I haven't done much posting. We had the Stock Show last week and spent time there and then this week it has been Club and I have a workshop for Carol tomorrow night and then Friday night I am doing a Big Shot Demonstration and showing new materials for Becky's club group. I also spent several days sorting many bushels of card stock scraps. I finally finished last night and it is so nice now but UGH! it was an ugly job. Now if I can just keep it looking this nice and organized. I was going to take pictures but it was way too devastating to look at! I also got through all DSP and my stamp sets and sorted all of the retired sets. I have a list on this blog of all the sets that are for sale. You may stop out and look at them at anytime. If you are distance I can take a picture of the set and send it to you via email.

No comments: