Monday, February 23, 2009

Blog Title

I have been experimenting with a new Blog Title. I finally decided to use some of the new textured paper from Stampin' Up! and used some new corduroy buttons on the sides. This is the Sweet Slumber DSP along with the Pacific Point buttons. I will try and change this title often so you can see the new Designer Series Papers along with some different accessories. I also took a lesson from my husband on 90 degree angle camera shooting which was so interesting, but helpful!!!! I am not very good at understanding different angles--missed out somewhere in my life !!! Also, be watching this week as I will be offering some BLOG CANDY for Sale-a-bration for the months of February and March.

1 comment:

Sandie said...

look at you getting crafty! Now use some of those nifty stamps and stamp out your title!