Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blog Candy

Blog Candy!!!!! Blog Candy!!!!! Blog Candy!!!!! Blog Candy!!!!! Blog Candy!!!!!

Are you ready for some Blog Candy? I will be giving away 2 Sale-a-bration sets on March 1st. Everyone that has purchased some Stampin' Up! merchandise during the month of February will have their name put in the pot and I will draw out 2 names and each will receive a FREE stamp set from Sale-a-bration. If you put in TWO orders during February you will get your name in the pot twice, etc. I will be announcing the winners on March 1st. If you have not ordered yet and would like to order to be elgible for some Blog Candy just email me at pegireland@hotmail.com or click on SHOP NOW and make your own order on the Stampin' Up! website by February 28th!!! Be watching for some more FUN ideas coming your way in March.

1 comment:

Stamping Ideas With Peg said...

Thank you very much for the nice compliment! I hope you get some ideas!