Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jackpot DSP


What a beautiful day! Here is a picture of some of the little accessories you could use at a card party with the Jackpot Designer Series Paper. I just used a condensed milk can and wrapped it with DSP for the pen holders. I used a plastic dish, for the candy on each table, and covered it with scraps of DSP. It was too difficult to put on one strip around the plastic dish so I cut several pieces of 1 1/2 by 3 or 4 inch strips and adhesived it around the dish.

These are the score cards I made. I typed the score pads and then just clipped them on a piece of cardboard (from the DSP package) and then covered with the Jackpot DSP. This way you could use the clipboards again by just putting a new scorecard on. I hope you have a great day!


No comments: