Thursday, February 26, 2009

More Scalloped Bags

It is snowing out again!!!! Many of the schools are closed or starting late--It is beautiful watching it come down from the inside! I keep telling myself that we can always use the moisture. Luckily today I had plans to stay home and clean my stamp room and being a little creative! This is a couple more of the Scalloped Bags that I made with the Big Shot. (the directions are on the previous post). I used the Rockability DSP which is on the opposite side of the Cherries. This paper is so fantastic-both sides are cool! I used the velcro to close it and then put a Pretties Flower on the top with another added flower and half of a white pearl. I used Crystal Effects to glue the flower and pearl together. The Pretties Kit is found on page 175 of the Stampin' Up! Catalog. There are around 390 pieces to this kit for $29.95.
This was the first Scalloped Bag that I made and it is from Washington Apple DSP. I reversed the paper on the scallop and added an image from Say It With Scallops (The Ronald McDonald set) . Stampin' Up! has donated over $2,000,000 to these charities all over the world. When you order this set $2.00 goes to the Ronald McDonald Houses. I added the "Congrats" with Riding Hood Red ink on Whisper White card stock and then punched it with the 1 3/8 inch punch. Let's see how creative you can be!! Send me some of your samples!!!!

No comments: