Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Special Thank You

I just got this beautiful card in the mail from my sister, Sherry, who lives in Iowa! What a beautiful card. Sherry just joined Stampin' Up! in March and is doing such a wonderful job with her stamping!
A very special Thanksgiving to all of my family, downline and customers of Stampin' Up! It has been so wonderful to have met so many great and creative people! Thank you for all of your business and I do hope you all have a wonderful and thankful Thanksgiving!
Yesterday when I came home from work at the Boy's Club I just thought this is such a fantastic place to work at Holiday time (even though my fingers are cold)! Everyone is so happy coming in to get trees and wreaths! They were just working to get the Christmas music to play and people were choosing their favorite trees. They were just finding the "perfect one".
May you have a very thankful and Blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments: