Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Downline Meeting

We had our downline meeting yesterday along with Awards and a little Christmas Party! What a blast!!! I have such a fantastic group of ladies and such creative ideas!!! We have so much fun! Ai wish all of my ladies would be able to attend but due to distance it is not possible. I did have my Christmas tree up and lit only for the party and now will have to wait until after Thanksgiving!



This is a picture of me with my lovely ladies. We had a great meeting and lots of Show and Tell and then I gave them each a couple of gifts. I made the gifts with Stampin' Up! products. The rest of the gifts will be in the mail to the rest of my downline.
These plates were purchased at a local store and then I added the tree from the Definitely Decorative Decor from our Holiday Mini. The one sheet really made a lot of gifts for Christmas! You won't be able to put these in the Dishwasher but just wipe them off gently after they have been used! I will also show another gift that I made tomorrow! We are planning a Craft Fair the last Saturday of January that all of the demonstrators can participate in! Everyone is invited to attend at the Senior Center across from the Civic Center! I hope you are having a great day!

No comments: