Friday, November 26, 2010

Downline Projects

This is some of the projects that my downline brought to our November meeting. Shirrise made a very cute scrapbook page! Check out the tree made from the heart punch!

This card is made from the red tin by putting it through the Big Shot and then adding a tag and some ribbon! Cute card, Sarah!
This sack was made to look like the front of good ol' St. Nick! Great idea, Shirrise! I hope you have a wonderful evening! Remember the Amazing Recruit Package and the Spectacular Savings that lasts until November 30th. Even free shipping!!!! If you have any questions just email me or give me a call! I am still making wreaths at the Boys Club! We got our big order out today so now we are having fun creating all kinds of wreaths to sale! What a fun place to work!

No comments: