Sunday, November 28, 2010

More and More Tags

This is some of the tags I made from a rectangular shape and punched the corners. I was inspired by someone on the internet but I do not remember whose blog I saw this on. If it was you please notify me and I will give you credit I used Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake card stock to make them Vintage looking. I also added a snowflake punch and the Big Buttons on one of the cards. Cherry Cobbler seam binding was used for the top of the tag. I also used the Vintage Lace on some of the tags.
It has been very cold and windy here today and there are storm warnings out for tomorrow. I sure got a lot done today as stayed in the house most of the day working on books and Christmas!!! Have a great week and I hope winter doesn't arrive tomorrow!




No comments: