Monday, November 15, 2010

Join Our Team

Today is the day to be a part of a great company, Stampin' Up! You can join our team for only $87.50 for a $310 kit with stamps, accessories and supplies. Stampin'Up! has released an Amazing Special from November 15-30th. You will get 30% off of your first order and then at least 20% off of each order after that. What a great time to get the Big Shot that you have been wanting or the My Digital Studio. You can also purchase the My Digital Studio Kit for the same price of $87.50. If you decide you do not want to become a demonstrator you can still keep all of the "goodies" in the kit. After March you will need to purchase $300 in a quarter but until then enjoy your new kit. If you would like to see the contents of the 2 different kits click on my Stampin' Up! Website on the sidebar and then click under business and you will see all of the items that come with the kit!! You can also join all of our social events, team meetings, meet new friends, and if you choose you can work for some incentive trips! Our group also had a blast at Convention last summer and I plan to attend Leadership in Nashville in January and come home with more great ideas!!! Just email me if you would like to join and you can join right online!! So easy!!
I hope you can come back tomorrow and the rest of the week as I have some new ideas to show you using My Digital Studio and the Definitely Decorative which can be used for Christmas gifts! And I also have a Christmas scrapbook page that I will be sharing! Today is our Downline Meeting and also our Christmas Party--I am so excited to see everyone again and I even get to give my Bear away as one of my downline, Cheryl, got a new recruit plus other awards!!!!

No comments: