Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Scrapbook Page

I made this scrapbook page the other day and had fun designing it! I used the ornament punch after I ran the card stock through the different embossing folders. I also used the Northern Frost Decorative Strip with the Big Shot to make the snowflakes and the Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die for the Cherry Cobbler strip across the top of the Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper.
I started making wreaths at the Boy's Club on Monday! What a rewarding job!! They really are turning out neat so if you need a wreath, swag, etc stop at the Boy's Club next week and order a wreath!! I was so happy to run into my downline, Cheryl, at the Boy's Club today and her downline, Becky!!! What fun they were having! I didnt get to chit chat very long as I was working but was such fun to see them and to meet Becky! Have a great evening!

No comments: