Friday, November 19, 2010

Santa Card

Sorry Club Members I thought I had posted this card! I was inspired by Becky Roberts when making this card although I did make some changes! Thanks Becky for getting me started!!!! I used Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White card stock, the new Santa stamp set, and some silver tinsel. I also added 3 strips of Jolly DSP and some glitter and Real Red markers for the Santa. A fun card to make!
Tomorrow is the last day you can qualify to enter my $50 and $25 drawing. If you place a $50 order I will add your name and will draw out 2 prizes on Sunday! Watch to see who the Big WiNNERS are! I am so excited about Stampin' Up!s 10,000 Recruit Program! Wow! This is a fantastic deal! You can get $310 worth of items for only $87.50 and you do not have to make any further commitments! Wow! What a deal! Just contact me and I will help you with the information. You have until November 30th to sign up with this Amazing Deal!!! It was very cold here today! My hands got really cold as I was trying to string cords for our Outdoor Lights. I just have to set out the final cord and we should be LIT UP! I hope you have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks Peg! Very Cute.