Sunday, January 3, 2010

Valentine's Lacy Card

Where have I been? I have been trying to get my Christmas put away-I gave up on the outside decorations as all of the cords are froze in the ground. Will have to wait for a nice warm day--hmm maybe May! I have also been cleaning cupboards, closets and just cleaning and getting ready for my 3 clubs this week. Tonight I decided to get a little creative and make a Valentine Card with all of the new products in the Occasion Mini Catalog that will be ready to order from beginning January 5th. You can check out the products on the catalog online or on my blog (just click on the catalog on the sidebar). You can even order Clear Stamps now and they aren't as expensive as the wood blocks.
Materials I used on this card:
Real Red Card stock (4 1/4 x 11)
Sending Love Specialty DSP (this is so beautiful and glittery)
Whisper White Card Stock
Pretty N Pink Card Stock
Red Satin Ribbon
Pinking Hearts Border (Have to love this new punch)
I (Heart) Hearts Stamp Set
3 Heart Punch
Dimensionals
Teeny Talk Stamp Set (Happy Valentines Day)
Textured Impressions Folder-Perfect Polka Dots
Real Red Stamp Pad
I hope you are having a great New Year in 2010!

No comments: