Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas MDS

This is an MDS page that I made last night. I have been taking Heather Summer's online class and Wow! I have learned so much. I never realized how much was in this program until I started watching her class. Some of the embellishments from this page are from the Cocoa one that is a new download. When you go to Kits in Embellishments click Kits and you can't believe how many more embellishments that are to choose from. The paper on the side is from the Cocoa Decorative Trims (something like that) and the bells are from the embellishments. The dec. is from the letters under the Cocoa download. You can go to my Stampin' Up! website and download any of the new ones. Also, if you order $50 of downloads you get a FREE SAB set. Remember, on downloads there is not a shipping cost as they are not shipping anything to you so you just have to pay the tax. I also used the matting which you can make any color and add wider mats if you choose. I also used the opacity button which I used on the bottom 2 photos. For some reason this year I did not have many Christmas pictures so will only have 1 page of memories. You can also send in single pages only (5 pages at a time) instead of making a book. You can just put the pages in a scrapbook. The single pages are 2.95 apiece if you send them to Stampin' Up! to print. I have been sewing purses and buying material. Oh, my gosh this is addictive! I just finished a purse and will show it as soon as it gets out of the dryer. I hope you have a great day!

No comments: