Saturday, January 9, 2010

Valentine's Card

I am not starting out the new year very good with my blogging. Yesterday my phone service and internet was off so hopefully today I can get a project posted before I am off again! We made this card at my clubs this month. We used the new lace heart punch with Whisper White card stock and a strip of black card stock. We also used the new Perfect Polka Dots Impresssions Folder (you have to have one of these) and the Heart Punch. Some of the ladies put a white button in the middle which looked really nice also-I used a Build a Brad with the 1/2 inch punch and some Black card stock. I also used the Impressions Folder for the Bermuda Blue card stock and then cut them out with the Large Heart Punch also. The image is from the new SAB catalog "Whimsical Words" if you buy $50.00 of merchandise this month and through March! What fun!!! I am off to see "Annie" with my daughter and her friend and daughter! I heard it was really good!!!! Have a great evening!

No comments: