Friday, January 29, 2010

Thank You Card

This card was made with Pretty In Pink card stock, the new DSP (Sending Love Specialty) found in the Occasions Mini catalog, Pink Satin Ribbon, a pink Corduroy Button, and the stamp set With All My Heart and Real Red ink. Yesterday we made a card using this stamp set at the Assisted Living and I forgot my clear blocks but we were still able to use the stamp set. It was a little tricky but we got it to work. I love going to the Assisted Living as they are all so eager to make a card. They were all waiting at the table ready to go when I got there. My table keeps getting bigger and bigger. It usually takes less than a hour to make 2 cards and they are so happy when they leave. The staff always collects the cards and then they send them to their families with them later. A great volunteer project!!!!!!!!!

No comments: